Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bras, Babes, Beer and B-Star winners! Party for a Cause! Mardi Bra



B-Star/ Tuesday, March 17, 2015—St. Patrick’s Day!
PARTY FOR A CAUSE! MARDI BRA

Friday the 13th is traditionally an unlucky day. But for me, it’s always been one of my favorite days. In fact, it’s my favorite number and I had my 13th birthday on Friday the 13th (hello, GOLDEN)!! Well, last Friday the 13th, I attended a wonderful charity event. I have such gratitude for the woman who made this possible.

I find it important to accentuate the positive in life and be grateful. And that’s why I’ve created the Julie Braveman Photography B-Star. The JBP B-Star is an award we’ll give to individuals that we notice – Making the world a Better place by Boosting people up! This is a new thing here at JBP and I’m honored to announce the first recipients:

Kim Abbett, Nicky Jackson, and Kim Merritt
 
These women hosted a “Party for a Cause! Mardi Bra” on Friday, March 13, 2015. Each party-goer was asked to donate a bra and a package of sanitary items that will help local woman in need through two non-profits, Housing Opportunities and The Caring Place.
What a great idea! Way to go Nicky, Kim, and Kim! WAY TO BE A STAR! It’s so awesome to me that this event will make so many LOCAL women in need feel especially lucky.  Have a great St. Patrick’s Day!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment